Feedback is an essential part of online selling. In the online marketplace, the primary consideration of a buyer when purchasing an item online is the reviews of previous customers. Allowing feedback on the items you are selling encourages others to buy the product.
1. It also leads to high search rankings.
2. It can tell you which products are performing well and have been positively accepted by the customers.
3. You get to know your customer's preferences which could be a basis for future product designs.
4. Relationships can be built online.
5. You can be proactive by detecting possible problems.
Created by WishingUWell