Thinking about having a kitchen upgrade for the yuletide season? Now, check your kitchen and see what can be done to improve it. Start with the color. Does it match other kitchen appliances, cabinets, and countertops? If it does not, your kitchen must be looking awkward as of now. Learn from this infographic to have a perfect kitchen.
1. Don’t start painting or repainting the kitchen walls without having a plan. You can’t simply change your mind from time to time. Instead, grab a few brochures that you might want to get inspiration from.
2. Trends, suggestions, and recommendations from different kitchen upgrade providers are pretty enticing. However, you must also consider what the other family members want your kitchen to look like. They will be spending their time in the kitchen, too.
3. Cabinets are big enough to be considered first when you are redesigning your kitchen. It affects the entire color combination of the kitchen. If you pick a dark-colored cabinet, the paint should complement its hues.
4. Try to experiment with different lightings. Paint colors may be different depending on the lighting that you use.
5. Just like cabinets, countertops are also a dominant feature. Remember that paints are accented to the kitchen. If it does not match your cabinets and countertops, the entire kitchen may not be as pleasant as you are expecting.
Created by Washington State Kitchen & Bath