Smile though your heart is aching.” You are not only heard it here, but you also heard it many times, right? Beautiful smiles can change your entire aura and those people around you. However, what if unhealthy tooth and gums could hinder it?
Unhealthy teeth are one of the problems that most of us facing today. To prevent from having this always brush and floss your teeth, because once the cavity form, definitely, you may need a dentist to fix it.
You probably not feel good about it, are you? Without further ado, we gathered some information facts on how to take care of your teeth and gums until old age.
1. Fluoride treatments – this ensures healthier and stronger teeth. Using fluoride can protect your teed from decaying. Fluoride is a natural mineral that helps to build stronger teeth and prevention from cavities. It is one of the essential health treatments for decades.
2. Using powered toothbrush helps you ditching your bad brushing habit. Although a manual toothbrush still works and affordable, yet electric toothbrush guide you to use proper technique and give you an ample time while brushing your teeth.
3. Night Guard – this helps you to decrease the forces of grinding and clenching. Remember, teeth grinding can cause tooth damage. So with the use of night guard while sleeping helps your teeth protected.
4. Use proper hygiene products to prevent your teeth from harmful bacteria. At the same time using good products may feel you good yourself. Select products that are recommended by your dentist only.
5. Dental Check-ups and examination every six months. This will help you prevent from a mouth infection. Also, it is a great way if in case you have a mouth problem, it can be detected early.
So, always visit your dentist, remember unhealthy teeth and gums may lower your confidence. And you cannot enjoy food properly.
Created by Felt Family Dentistry