Jewelry is women’s best friend. Agree? But not only women are keen to towards it. There are also men that love to accessorize themselves. Sadly, not most of us can get the finest quality of gold jewelry out there.
But don’t despair if your budget can’t afford the real gold. There is another option for that, go with the gold plated jewelry. It is more affordable, stylish and practical. Gold plated jewelry such as rings, bracelets, earrings or necklace is practical to gift your own self. Also, it is a perfect gift to your loved ones which will not break your bank account.
What is Gold Plating?
It is a process where a thin layer of gold is placed on in order to cover the area of another material. Nowadays, gold plated jewelry is not only for those who can’t afford it. It is also been used by famous people and trendsetters due to its practicality. At the same time, with gold plated pieces of jewelry comes in a variety of designs and styles that will perfectly fit your outfit. So imagine that wearing quality gold plated jewels are the same as wearing real gold pieces of jewelry.
To take care of and prolong the lifespan of your gold plated accessories. Follow these six simple steps.
1. Remove gold plated jewelry before swimming or exercising
2. Put on your gold plated jewelry after your cosmetics have been absorbed
3. Don’t spray perfume while wearing your gold plated jewel
4. Always clean your gold plated accessories on a regular basis
5. Polish gold plated jewels by using a microfiber cloth
6. Always keep them in a plastic bag – separately!
Remember, if you want to have beautiful and vibrant jewelry for years to come. Follow these rules.
Created by Gold Plating Services