An important furniture in anyone’s kitchen is the table. This is where you eat, talk, chat, bond and create memories with your family. When the mother cooks a delicious menu, a nice table can enhance the palatability of the menu being served. Do you feel the same? That is why a choice of table for the kitchen is a significant decision a kitchen owner must think about. This infographic presents seven of the best tables for your kitchen.
1. If you don’t have kids yet and you often use the kitchen for a little chat while having coffee with your partner, a tulip table could be your best option.
2. If you got a house that is full of wooden furniture, a wooden table in the kitchen can complement the theme of your entire home.
3. If you got some inclination for art, a carved table could keep the elusiveness and exquisiteness of your kitchen.
4. In this modern century, extendable dining tables are available. When used in the kitchen, you can shorten it but extend it if you got many family members.
5. But if you worry too much because of your little space, bar tables can solve that problem. It allows you to minimize space.
Created by Washington State Kitchen & Bath