Having your bathroom remodelled can be expensive if it was not properly planned out. Doing renovations with your bathroom requires your participation. There are several things that you must do and avoid. Check it in this Infographic.
1. Be the designer. You will be using it so it should be designed the way you want it to be.
2. Assess your skill set when making the design.
3. Finishes are like the makeup of your bathroom.
4. Consider the plumbing and ventilation before moving anything.
5. Check on your storage capabilities.
6. Allocate costs properly including contingencies.
7. Water efficiency should be one of your goals.
Created by Washington State Kitchen & Bath