Phones have been everybody’s best friend. You wake up and sleep with it. Sometimes, you even sleep on it. Without proper protection to your phone, it could easily get broken. Aside from that, you would agree that the phone’s screen have become much wider making it more prone to scratches, smudges, and dirt. Cleaning your phone is a not a hassle. Just follow the simple steps listed on this infographic.
1. Prepare a microfiber cloth and water that’s just enough to make the cloth damp. You will be using it to clean the screen of the phone.
2. The screen should be outside the box or casing especially those that have their phones fully covered with silicon or glass.
3. Tilt the phone to different angles to check on dirt or smudges, make sure no spot was left not wiped.
4. Use the Rain-X and apply it carefully on the screen.
5. Check every corner under the light.
6. Then with a swirling motion, you’ll see that the Rain-X will bead but you should not worry.
7. You will notice a hazy coating. Use a damp microfiber cloth to wipe the glass and remove the hazy coating.
8. Use the dry part of the microfiber cloth to wipe the glass again. Check it under bright light. If there are still smudges, repeat the cleaning process from the beginning.
Created by Red Zombie