It is hard to determine a scammer on the first sell, probably on the second time, you will be warned. Some of them look so good to-be-true and will get your attention only to find out that a penny spent is not worth it. If you want to avoid being tripped on these scammers, follow the tips on this infographic.
1. Spot them easily with catchy phrases such as “just launched”.
2. Check your listings that might have been hijacked.
3. Get to the Amazon community
4. Read the reviews about the sellers.
5. Your notifications are the key. Flooded notifications? You know what it means.
Created By Wishing U Well