How well are your products selling? You can still improve it by avoiding the following mistakes that are often done by Amazon sellers. These are often neglected because these may seem not too important. However, the impacts of these mistakes are very much noticeable. Avoid the mistakes listed on this infographic.
1. Incomplete information will not stimulate customer purchases. Customers buy products because they are well informed about the product characteristics and attributes.
2. Overselling can be disappointing for customers.
3. Late delivery of products.
4. Not keeping an eye on customer reviews. One dissatisfied customer can affect a million users of Amazon.
5. Competing with other Amazon sellers or Amazon itself.
Created by Prosper Show