In the modern generation, people are buying and selling stuff online. One of the most famous e-commerce sites is Amazon. However, just like any other businesses, Amazon sellers can also face several challenges, especially on lean months like July of each year. However, this infographic can prove them wrong because there are strategies that will turn July into boosted sales. Follow the tips on this infographic.
1. July buyers could be different from usual buyers who tend to buy based on their disposable income. However, July buyers can be those who wait for this month and look for the products that are often sold at a lower price than regular seasons.
2. Sales promotion should be done before, during and after Fourth of July. Extend the sales promotions so you can attract more buyers.
3. Have problems in moving your inventories and some are already getting obsolete in your warehouse? Befriend the Fourth of July because it is the right time to push them in the market through sales promotions.
4. Keep in touch with your customers through an exciting email campaign. Send the emails that provide information about your upcoming sales so they can take advantage of it. Don’t spam their emails.
5. Highlight your discounts and sales programs on your website.
Created by WishingUWell