The accessibility given by smartphones makes it very useful for different types of people coming from different ages. That’s why people bring it wherever they go. However, because of this, the device becomes more prone to many risks for damages such as breakage, theft, etc. This infographic will help you protect your phone even if you are moving and transferring from place to place.
1. Use new versions of operating systems. Old software can cause lags and inefficient performance of applications and programs.
2. Protect your phone with passwords and biometric. Phones nowadays have options for dual protection. An iPhone user will be much familiar with this.
3. Do you love to run or exercise but have worries about missing a call from an important person? Perhaps what you need is just an armband.
4. Turn off location tracking. Though it is helpful in some circumstances, you must be able to protect your privacy unless you want to broadcast all of your phone activities to your list of friends—the problem is if it’s the criminals who were able to access your data.
5. Data restoration and retrieval can be easily done if you were able to back it up.
6. Don’t trust WiFi hotspot too much.
7. Turn off other functions such as Bluetooth and Wifi when you are not using it.
Created by Red Zombie